The followings are BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.'s measures taken for the protection of personal information of its customers.
- BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.'s handling of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations.
- BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. will acquire the personal information of its customers lawfully and rightfully. It will not use wrongful methods to acquire such information. It will give individual and public notice of its intended use of personal information to the customers to whom such information relates. In the event it needs to use such information for purposes other than the said purpose, it will provide individual and public notice of the new purposes of such use and after obtaining the customers' consent, will use such information.
- BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customers' personal information.
- In the event BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. entrusts the handling of personal information of its customers to an outside party, BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. will execute an agreement with such party necessary to ensure the security control of such information and will supervise such party appropriately.
- In the event BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, discontinue the use of, or delete that customer's personal information, it will take an appropriate action after verifying the identity of such consumer.
- Except in the following cases, BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. will not disclose a customer's personal information to a third party:
（1）Cases where the customer agrees to such disclosure.
（2）Cases where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data).
（3）Cases where BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. is required to provide such information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and/or other relevant laws, or
（4）Cases where such third party who has received such personal information (e.g., outside party which has been entrusted the handling of personal information by BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.) shall not be deemed a “third party” as defined in Article 23 (Restriction of Provision to A Third Party) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
Chief Privacy Officer
BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.
Handling of Personal Information
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. will use personal information of its customers to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
- To verify the identity of customers of BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. when they use its services;
- To inform the customers of BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. about its services and products, campaign, and to send surveys and direct mails;
- To send BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.'s products and premiums;
- To respond to inquiries from the customers of BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.;
- To use such personal information (including the footage identifiable which has been shot at shows, events, or location tests) as a material for research, development, sale of BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.'s products;
- To perform appropriately and smoothly the services entrusted by other business entities which services include the handling of whole or part of such personal information; or
- To achieve the purpose specified separately in the specific situation where BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. has obtained such personal information (if any).
In order to provide our customers with improved services, cookies may be used on websites operated by BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. These cookies will not breach customers' privacy. Each website where cookies are used will clearly indicate the purpose of use of such cookies respectively in advance. Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to change its settings so as to inactivate the cookie function. As a consequence however you may not be able to access some or any of the services provided on our web pages.
Links to other websites
BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. accepts no liability for the handling of personal information of its customers which has been provided to a third party at such party's websites that are linked to websites operated by BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.
Provision of Personal Information of Minors
In case BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc. intends to obtain personal information from minors, it will do so after obtaining the consent of their legal representatives as necessary.
Inquiries concerning personal information
For any inquiries concerning your personal information, please contact the following e-mail address:
*Please note that any inquiries other than those regarding the handling of personal information will not be responded to through this e-mail address.
Request for Disclosure of Personal Information
If you request us to disclose, correct, discontinue using, or delete your personal information, or notify you of the purpose of use of your personal information, please fill out the applicable form among the forms attached below under the title “Request Forms for Disclosure of Personal Information” and send it with a copy of either of your (i) driver's license (ii) passport (iii) health insurance card (in case your domicile of origin or medical records are indicated, please do not copy them) enclosed to our address below by post. Further, if you make the above request through your legal representative or proxy, please enclose the necessary documents listed in the following applicable form.
Attached files: “Request Forms for Disclosure of Personal Information”
The following fee will be charged for your request to disclose your personal information and to provide notice of the intended uses of your personal information.
No fee will be charged for your request(s) to correct, discontinue the use of, or delete your personal information. Fee: 800 yen per request.
Payment Method: Please enclose postal money order (issued by post office) with the above request.
Contact for Personal Information Matter, BANDAI NAMCO Technica Inc.
Address: Sanmai-cho 22-1, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 221-0862, Japan
Please note that in case the above form submitted by you was incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to respond to you appropriately.
We will use your personal information provided by you through the above request procedure for the purpose of responding to your request of disclosure, correction, etc. of your personal information appropriately, and we will keep it strictly confidential for a certain period. Further, please note that we will not return the above form and the enclosures provided by you.
About “My Number”
Initially posted on April 3, 2017
SSL encryption communication is implemented in our websites by using SureServer certificate issued by Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.